We work with one of the most respected kratom vendors in South East Asia. They help us to ensure the safety of our customers by providing us with a certified lab test of our products on a per order basis.
Feel free to call us on our anytime Monday-Friday from 10:00am-2:00pm, but please note that no orders will be taken over the phone.
Our phone lines are to assist any customers will questions regarding our products and/or services.
No, we do not ship outside of Canada at the moment.
I paid with cryptocurrency using CoinPayments.net and my order isn’t being marked as paid. What do I do?
With CoinPayments.net, our payment processor for cryptocurrency payments, the total is added up for you and as long as send the transaction fees in addition to the required amount, there won’t be any problems with confirming your order automatically. There are 2 reasons an order with Coinpayments might have issues:
- The amount sent was too little
- If the payment was insufficient, perhaps as a result of not taking into consideration the transaction fees, simply send the remaining amount to the indicated wallet. It will keep the order open for you until the payment is received in full!
- The transaction timed out
- There is a time limit of 6.5 hours on the transaction, giving you plenty of time to remember your password to your wallets. You can even pay small amounts from several wallets, if you prefer!
As you can see, there’s no need to panic, and the site works very smoothly.
This is a common question we’ve been receiving most recently. We are set up to use FedEx as an alternate carrier, but the options do not appear on our checkout page at the moment. If you would like us to use FedEx for your shipment, please checkout as you normally would, and contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or on our Facebook Messenger for an estimate on how much more it would cost to use FedEx to send your product. We will get back to you promptly with an answer for 4 different shipping options. You would then have to send the full amount with your e-transfer. We will take care of the rest!
The steps to use FedEx, for the time being, are as follows:
- Place your order selecting any Canada Post shipping method
- Contact us for a quote on how much more FedEx would cost
- Decide on your preferred FedEx shipping method
- Send the difference in cost with your e-transfer (include in your message the order will be sent with FedEx!)
We ship from Montreal, Quebec. Canada
Yes! Please email or call us for all wholesale inquiries!
Please note upon receipt of your order confirmation email, your tracking may not show your order as “in transit”
This simply means that your order has not yet been picked up, and scanned by Canada Post.
Tracking usually becomes available no later than 5:00pm on the day we ship it out.
Sometimes Canada Post forgets to scan some packages. Rest assured your order is on the way and will be scanned eventually.
In the case that your order is lost in transit, we do guarantee a re-ship of your order!
We currently offer same day shipping on all order that are received, and paid for before 1:00pm E.D.T.
Please note that 24 hour delays may occur on sale dates, or high order volume periods.
We accept returns for unopened products only. Returns and exchanges must be requested within 14 days of shipment. All of our products are heat sealed and they must remain so to be eligible for returns and exchanges. Orders can be cancelled for a full a refund if they have not shipped yet.
We accept Interac E-transfers (easy to use; instructions at checkout), as well as Bitcoin.
Please be sure to use the following password in your e-transfer to avoid delaying your order.